Accessibility menu

Newspapers/magazines - make a complaint

If you want to know more about the regulator you’re being directed to before you leave ParentPort, you can find more information here.

The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) handles complaints in this area.

If you click on the IPSO button below, ParentPort will direct you to the correct part of IPSO’s website so you can submit your complaint.

Once you’re there, you’ll be able to get back to ParentPort if you change your mind or want to start again.

IPSO Back a step