Accessibility menu

Advert on the web - make a complaint

If you want to know more about the regulator you’re being directed to before you leave ParentPort, you can find more information here.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) handles complaints in this area.

If you click on the button below, ParentPort will take you straight to the right part of the ASA’s website to submit your complaint.

Once you’re there, you’ll be able to get back to ParentPort if you change your mind or want to start again.

ASA Back a step